Monday, March 11, 2013

Jackie Palma & Lucia Escobar

This post isn't suppose to make you cry or make you sad but simply explain how thankful and blessed I am to have you two in my life.
Lucia, you have always been my rock, my best friend, and the woman I can share anything with. You never judge me and you may get angry and you may not be happy with my choices or my decisions but you're always by my side. You'll hold my hand through anything and you'll Sleep on a cot for days, even if that means weeks or months. Or even a big bill to the massage therapist. You have always been someone I can count on and talk to about anything and even though I may drive you crazy or give you attitude or be extremely bossy. You're always there. This has been the toughest time of my life. With losing someone I loved, being sick and having to go through these surgeries. And being a mom of a 3 year old, who needs me more than anything right now. You're always there. You are so incredible, and so good to me. I don't know how I will ever repay but I'm going to try. You give up everything back home to be here in Los Angeles with me. Doctor appointments after doctor appointments, helping with Malia. I know you probably didn't have that when you were my age. Help but you're so great at it and Malia adores you. She loves her grams and she knows you're an awesome woman. I love you to the end of the moon and back again. I love you times infinity.. If I haven't ever told you through this entire process that I am thankful and appreciate you so much, I do. Thank you for making this journey feel like a breeze because no matter how hard it gets and no matter if I want to Give up, you're always there And I know you won't let me. Just like you said, "I would trade places with you if I could." I wouldn't even wish that upon you and I don't even want to imagine it but I know I'm not in this alone and I know if you could you would take the pain away. Just being there in this moment and having my back and cleaning my bag. I love you for it all. Thank you.
Jackie, where do I even begin with you. You have always been my hero. Because you have been through more stuff than I could ever imagine. Things I wouldn't even be able to handle, or grasp. Through life, pain, health and stress. You stand tall and never once show any sort of pain, hurt or anger. You're the sweetest woman I have ever encounter and not only do I want to be like you when I grow up but now I want Malia to be just like you. Malia loves you so much and I could only name a few right now because the list could go on for days but you gave Malia and I so much. You put a roof over our head and you treat Malia as if she was your own. I am so glad we are living with you because she's learning and she's watching and I wouldn't want her to have anybody else as her role model but you! Through this entire journey, you've given me life again, joy and just pure happiness when I'm in your presence. I don't ever have time to be sad or depressed because you're already on to the next activity. You keep myself and Malia busy. We don't have time to even process what's been going on because none of
That matters when we are with you. We are so well taking care of and happy that at the end of the day we go to sleep with smiles on our face and ready to Conquer the next. I love you for being the concrete in this moment. For holding my hand and for helping me with my Malia. When you're gray and old. We'll be there with a bed pan or a diaper, with a bath tub and a sponge, and we'll be you're strength when life gets you down.
Thank you God for blessing me
With two incredible women, inspirations and my strength through this process. And even though I may not tell you everyday or show you right now how much you guys truly mean to me. I'm sorry.. But you two are my world. Without you none of this would have been possible. And the girl that is supposably strong.. Wouldn't be standing on two feet, if it wasn't for the both of you.

Love you, and thank you.









No comments:

Post a Comment