Saturday, January 26, 2013

Free yourself, baby.

Listening to Ed Sheeran
He always puts me in the perfect mood to write a blog. Today I was at school and I had a long talk with my teacher. We got into the topic about my journey and for once I felt a little closed off, shut down. Like I didn't want to talk about it, It was like I wanted to be the Kayla Escobar that had no Health issues and honestly I didn't want him to feel sorry for me, but treat me as I,'m just like everyone else. Then I log on to Facebook and read  "you're my hero."
I had a smile that went from ear to ear because for once I felt like everything I've went through has its purpose, and the person that I wanna be and have always wanted to be. Is starting to mold.

When someone's pain is so great, and everything they are facing or battling is so strong and nobody seems to understand their struggles. Their day to day life. I wanna be that person that makes it better. The person that could give them a hand and not only tell them it's going to be okay, but reassure them. I wanna be someone's hero, and I wanna be the girl that helps. Not only the girl who has this stupid disease and has a story to tell. We ALL have those and I know someone's struggles are a million times worse than mine. I always was a strong believer "that someone has it a million times worse then me" and it's so true.

So today... I just wanna reach out and touch somebody's life. I want you to know you're not alone. And you don't have to fight your everyday battles alone and just because you feel different, doesn't make you different at all. You may not be able to share openly or you may not be able to talk to your sister, brother or parents. Maybe you can't talk about it at all. Blogging has really helped me. And since I've started this. I've had people write me and tell me their story.
That makes me feel so good, that one can read my struggles and trust me with theirs.
Sometimes you need that ear, that person. Sometimes you need to let it out, and free yourself of that pain. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment