Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thank you.



Just a few more days left, two to be exact.
Even though I know i'm strong and I have friend's, family and complete strangers praying for me. It's tough.
It's just trying to wrap my head around all of this, and to finally say "Kayla, you've come this far, you can finish strong." I know everything will be just fine and that God is going to be with me, holding my hand.
And the doctor's hand, but i'm scared. It's only natural, I am a human being. Just crazy. To think how I got here and with so many people supporting me. It's just amazing.
That you all care.
To open this blog and read it. To write me a message, a comment, a text and a phone call. To know you're praying for me. God brought so many people into my life and i'm beyond thankful. Love you all.

and you know i'll be keeping you updated through my blog during my stay in the hospital. GOD BLESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment