Monday, February 25, 2013

The Big day!

Tomorrow is the big day and I feel like I'm starting my first day of junior high. I'm not sure if any of you remember that moment, but I do. I was nervous, scared, excited and had butterflies in my stomach. A huge mix of emotions that I didn't really know how to handle and take it all in. Right now I'm not too sure what emotion to wear on my face. Do I smile because I'm happy and excited to be another step closer or do I cry because I'm nervous and feel quite sick to my tummy. If I cry I might show that I'm weak and I'm nothing close to that. . . It's just that minute you wake up and the pain is so excruciating.. You can't cry because it hurts. You can't laugh because it hurts and you can't move because it hurts. Everyone keeps asking if I'm okay, "yes, I'm okay" and I won't cry. With an overflow of emails, texts & phone calls. Tomorrow.. I am going to be ready.



A prayer that's dear to my heart.


"Lord I pray a hedge of protection for Kayla, I pray you give her peace in her mind, heart and her spirit. I pray for minimal pain, but I ask for heavenly favor and ask that she not have ANY pain at ALL, we serve a big God who can do BIG miracles. So Lord I ask for your protection for Kayla and her daughter Malia, in Jesus Name, by faith , I thank You in advance for the great healing You will do in Kayla's life".

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment