Thursday, April 25, 2013

Night before surgery.

I feel like I'm going to vomit. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach. It might just be because I'm hungry and I haven't eaten in like 24 hours, but it's a strange feeling. Of course I can't sleep because my anxiety is acting up. I'm extremely excited but then I feel like I'm going to faint. . . A mixed of emotion.

Surgery.
J-pouch.
GOD.
Strength.
Family.
Love.
Malia.
Blood.
Needles.
Pain.
Vomit.
Excitement.
Fear.
All the words that are running through my head right now. I'm 24 years old, I never thought I'd be having surgery. . . But I'm thankful that I was given the opportunity to have this surgery.

I have all of you standing by my side.
And the strength to do this only one more
Time. Fingers crossed I'm out of the hospital by Sunday and I get Roscoe's delivered to me.

Love you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment